top of page
With proper installation, maintenance and care, your Gorgeous Queenz Collection Hair Extensions should last for over a year. Follow these simple basics to extend the life of your hair.
-Do not cut the tops of the double wefts. The double wefts are delicate and if they are cut, we cannot guarantee that the hair will not shed.
- Please take caution when sewing through the weft. Placing a needle through the top of the weft may result in damage and we cannot guarantee that the hair will not shed.
- You can Co-Wash the hair once a week in luke warm water.
- If your hair doesn't have a bunch of build up, it's not necessary to use shampoo.
- Sulfate-Free products are best to use.
- Use a quality name brand shampoo and conditioner with pH 7 balance.
- Do not massage shampoo into the hair. Use your fingers between the wefts in a horizontal motion to clean your scalp.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Apply name-brand conditioner and comb the hair.
- Do not towel rub or twist the hair to dry.
- When combing the hair start from the ends and work your way to the scalp.
- Let the hair air-dry to avoid heat damage blow drying.
- Do not sleep on wet hair.
- DO NOT comb dry curls or waves, you will disrupt the curl pattern and the ends may tangle.
- Do not use oily or greasy products.
- Wear a satin/silk cap or scarf or sleep on a satin/silk pillow case.
-The great thing about Gorgeous Queenz Collection Hair is that you can style it as you would your own hair. You can color or perm the hair BUT at your own risk. We suggest that you use a professional colorist to prolong the life of the hair.
-You can brush, blow dry, curl with curling iron, and straighten with a flat iron and style any way you would like. However, we cannot guarantee that the hair will remain silky if you use the blow dry, flat iron, or curling iron daily.
Brush before bed and before washing to ensure there are no natural occurring tangles caused by wind or friction. Use argan oil with it.
Do not brush wet hair as that is when hair follicles are at their most vulnerable.
Use an Organic and sulfate free shampoo. Sulfate strips hair of natural oils, as there is no direct supply of nutrients from your scalp into the extension strands, its vital that you use a no sulfate shampoo to a downward motion with your palms, do not scrub or bunch the hair together as this will cause open cuticles to rub against each other causing friction.
Rinse between each wash, and wash only 1-2 times.
While still wet, add 2-3 drops of natural oil such as Almond or Coconut by gently applying it evenly over the hair, these oils will penetrate the cuticles and add moisture to hair extensions.
Natural oils do the work of most conditioners without the added chemicals and silicones, natural is always best.
Finally, lower the shower head and rinse your hair (not scalp) with cold water, this is known as an Arctic Rinse. It will close the cuticles to lock the moisture and nutrients from the oil in, leaving you with nutrient rich hair extensions.
Let your hair air-dry at home, take 2-3 hours to wash and naturally dry your hair – Do not use heat as this will swell and dry your strands.
Apply a small amount of Argan Oil 2-3 times a week or when required. Argan oil is a great finishing oil for styling and frizz, however its a dry oil and does not moisturize the hair as well as Almond or Coconut.
For long lasting hair extensions, moisturize your hair as you do your skin, it makes perfect sense. Avoid drying the hair out.
Wash the hair gently
bottom of page